Hydraulic lift "dust seal"

64highboy

Advanced Member
This is the seal that ive been trying to replace. Three of my rams dont have them any ideas of what might work in place. I tried pvc pipe caps but they didnt work extremely well.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 132
I was able to get those end caps from Brian at Alaskan Campers. They are pricey but seem to last quite a while. I could not find a substitute that would work.

in this case...you're much better off getting them from Alaskan...or salvaging one or 2 from a wreck...or an abandoned camper

there are those around...a wreck in Missoula Mt. right now....and they come up near you as well...Willysaddict is redoing one right now and looks to have a machining background...he's in parksville....send him a pm

In the meantime..I'll keep my eye out for some

Rusty said:
in this case...you're much better off getting them from Alaskan...or salvaging one or 2 from a wreck...or an abandoned camper

there are those around...a wreck in Missoula Mt. right now....and they come up near you as well...Willysaddict is redoing one right now and looks to have a machining background...he's in parksville....send him a pm

In the meantime..I'll keep my eye out for some
Alright thanks rusty

Back
Top Bottom