I bought a New(used) truck 2002 f350

UHAULER

Advanced Member
I've been thinking about consolidating vehicles for a few months and casually mentioned to my brother in law, who works at the Ford Dealer, to keep an eye out for a 99-02 f250 supercab,shortbed,7.3,4x4. He bought an 02 crew cab 7.3,4x4 last year.

He called me up last week and said they had an 02 f350 7.3,shortbed,supercab,xlt,102k miles in silver and I should come look at it :D so now in a roundabout way I am consolidating from two to three to one, my wife is very understanding :LOL:

I now need to sell a couple of trucks before I can buy anything else.

DSCN0231copy.jpg

For Sale

DSCN0225.jpg

165copy.jpg

Sweet new ride! That looks exactly like one I test drove recently at future Ford/ Nissan in Roseville before buying my Tundra.

Enjoy it!

Let the mods begin! Check recalls, cam position sensor and cruise control. I'm very happy with my older (99) 7.3. Might consider the Donaldson/Ford air filter/airbox for better filtration and long life. And if in the market for more power talk to Jody at DP Tuner http://www.dp-tuner.com/ Excellent to work with and great products.

Yes that is a very reliable engine, made by International / Navstar. I have a big list of Ford diesel web forums with a ton of info...

Sweet new ride! That looks exactly like one I test drove recently at future Ford/ Nissan in Roseville before buying my Tundra.

Enjoy it!

You drove my truck before I did :LOL: I hope you liked it.

You drove my truck before I did :LOL: I hope you liked it.

I really liked it, in fact I almost bought it but ultimately I wanted 4 doors not just an extra cab but that is a sweet truck. It's good looking, in great condition and drives nice you're gonna be real happy with it.

Congratulations again!

Back
Top Bottom