I cant belive Isaw this!

Phil

I was driving home from a 3 day trip at the Grad canyon. I was on HWY 93 before Kingman. This guy was just trucking down the road with his top popped up and looked like he did not even give a hoot :eek: . The wind was blowing at least 30mph or more.

Attachments

• P4200152.jpg
    P4200152.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 262
I drove around a few blocks with my top not latched (forgot all about it). It had lifted up about 6 inches during the drive and the vinyl was puffed out.
Never will make that mistake again...

Umm, uhhh, ya, might have done that once or twice myself. :unsure: But aren't those Northstars crank ups? That would mean he never lowered it. At least I remember to do that. I just forget to latch it.

:unsure: I lost count of the number of times I did that same thing (didn't remember to latch up) so I now have a carabiner that I hitch to the driver's shoulder belt when the top is up and return to the latch when the latch is latched.

I get surprised when I try to put on my shoulder belt all the time... ;)

The first time was from McGrath State Park back to the Shores. The next time was all the way from Shasta to Sacto. 2 different FWC's so I Win.

A good friend of mine, I'll call him Ike, did that once. He drove from Zuma Beach to Thousand Oaks with the top up. So it can happen. He needs to replce the front vent that broke. Other than that my camper is fine. I mean his camper. :rolleyes: Thanks DD

Mike

A good friend of mine, I'll call him Ike, did that once. He drove from Zuma Beach to Thousand Oaks with the top up. So it can happen. He needs to replce the front vent that broke. Other than that my camper is fine. I mean his camper.
rolleyes.gif
Thanks DD

Mike

...And we have a new winner!

Beleive me, I'm not casting stones...guilty as charged.

I know someone that drove from Nevada City to Sac without latching the top. It never popped up a bit. I uh he also drove with the top up down the street to the car wash once.

...And we have a new winner!

Beleive me, I'm not casting stones...guilty as charged.

Sunny I bow to you but it must be 'Nardian.

Back
Top Bottom