I inherited an Alaskan Camper

lesliestruck2014

And I'm not much on mechanics... Does anybody know who might be able to work on and/or educate me about this beast who is somewhere near the Portland, Oregon area? Looks like great fun and I'd like to be able to take care of it.
Thanks, Leslie

Leslie, for work you’re not comfortable doing, the Alaskan factory is in Winlock, WA. Lots of Alaskan folks here to help with questions.

Thank you. I did contact those folks and learned that Brian has had a stroke and is not going to be working for awhile--sounds like he's going to be ok though.

UPDATE 25 March 2019 -

I just found out that it wasn't Brian that had a stroke but a coworker of his. Still prayers go out to Brian's coworker and family.

That’s bad news, Bryan is great to work with, as is Rick B. I hope Bryan has a speedy and complete recovery.

I recommend you post specific questions about your camper to see what our Alaskan owners have to say.

We love photos, please feel free to post.

Yes, 10 ft, it's a 2003. I did finally find an owners manual on line and that should help. All of this is very new to me--my idea of changing the oil is to go to my mechanic....

lesliestruck2014 said:
Thank you. I did contact those folks and learned that Brian has had a stroke and is not going to be working for awhile--sounds like he's going to be ok though.
I just found out that it wasn't Brian that had a stroke but a coworker of his. Still prayers go out to Brian's coworker and family.

Back
Top Bottom