Indecision... No Longer

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I had an interested buyer for the Grandby, so I went over to the coast to get it out of the shop and show. After putting the camper on the F350, I was reminded how much I like it... The buyer arrived, and as we looked things over, I suggested that he measure both the camper and the width of his truck. There may have been 1/8 inch to spare, so we (much to my relief) agreed that it wasn't a good fit.

Flip flopping like a politician/fish, I've decided to take it off the market and use it for trips where I am either going solo, or for places where the hard side camper would have difficulty.

26334346412_1122242f4e_c.jpg

That's a great setup. I'm sure you could still find another buyer. But I totally understand wanted to keep it. I feel the same way about mine.

Like selling a firearm...you would always regret it...nice set up on that truck! At least smear some mud on it..... ;)

Phil

Wallowa said:
Like selling a firearm...you would always regret it...nice set up on that truck! At least smear some mud on it..... ;)

Phil
It rains on this side of the mountain... Hard to keep a good coat of mud adhered.

Back
Top Bottom