Intermittent problems with WTW today?

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
This morning (29-July-2014) I've been getting intermittent/sporadic "Web page not found" errors on WTW. Not the main page, but various/random forum pages return "web page not found".

Anyone else experiencing this?

Some times it is the main forum page, too, that won't load -- at least, won't load on the first try. Then I try again, or maybe try a couple of times, and then it will load.

???

Thanks, guys...I was sure it wasn't just me/my-connection. Glad to have confirmation.
Now...just waiting for a response from our Admin overlords. :rolleyes:

billharr said:
Happened to me twice when switching to a different thread on WTW "web site not found"
Still happening now
gallery_1903_342_19860.jpg

Sorry about the connections issues.. The data center where our servers reside is having some local trouble - hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

Janet H said:
Sorry about the connections issues.. The data center where our servers reside is having some local trouble - hopefully it will be resolved quickly.
Thanks for the info, Janet.
:)

Janet H said:
...The data center where our servers reside is having some local trouble....
Just wondering... are the servers in Gaza...or perhaps the eastern Ukraine...or western Iraq? That might be the problem.
;)

Nope-just got the same thing as billharr, and when i got in- it deleted a bunch of what i wrote in answer to Medicine Lake fishing thread-then would not let me edit it then did, then deleted some more-so I gave up Would not let me post some of the time either. Probably should have stayed up at Meadow Lake-even if the fishing was bad :D !

Smoke

Back
Top Bottom