Introduction: New ATC owner

Horseshoe

Advanced Member
Hello all!

I've been lurking here for months so I thought I'd introduce myself. The short version I was highly unsatisfied with my current pop-up trailer situation and stumbled across this website while looking for a better solution. I had decided on an ATC Cougar to go on my 2002 Dodge 2500 and my wife had signed off on ordering a new one at the end of summer when some bills had been paid.

Browsing this site in late May, I saw that a 2011 Cougar had come available at a great price in Ft Collins, and we were seriptitously planning a vacation just a couple hundred miles away. Thankfully the stars alligned, the wife signed off, everyone involved was very helpful, and our Cougar has followed us home. Ten amazing nights so far and I couldn't be happier!

Pics to come once I can figure out how to downsize them from my iPad. See you on the trail!

Horseshoe

Sounds like a great match.
Welcome to the group.
Your story of being tired of your "popup" trailer sounds like ours.
On our last time in the trailer at Yellowstone we were so tired of it .We noticed some nice pop up campers and on further
investigation we worked out a new Bobcat. Greatest move we made.Now in our 7th year we have had really great trips.
Hope you "new" camper is as much fun for you.
Post pictures,we all like that.
Frank

85356d203102ed8f5124180aca4fbbed.jpg

Awesome find! Great camper finds are like relationships in that they usually have a wonderful story of how they first met. I'm sure the trek to Fort Collins will be a lifelong memory.

I have a love hate relationship with this site. Love all the stories and pics. but hate it cause I have to wait till next year before I can purchase a truck and camper and start traveling. cant wait to run into you folks on the road. Till then safe travels!

Horseshoe- nice setup you have there. Have fun camping! Now that you have the picture posting sorted, we'll look forward to some trip reports. :)

Yep, similar story of trying the pop-up trailer first. Too much trouble. You will love your Cougar. Welcome to the site. It is a motherlode of information, and a great group of people.

Back
Top Bottom