It's Raining! Yes!

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Thunder woke me up at 4:00 AM this morning. It's raining! I'm normally whining about too much rain, but not this morning! The forecast calls for nearly an inch, and we need it! :) :) :)

I rode my bike in this morning and the sunrise was a very bright beautiful red. I got to thinking about the old saying "red skies in the morning sailors take warning".... let's see if it holds true or not. Unfortunately, I think the rain is going to stay to the north of us....

It sure feels like rain here with the clouds and all, but we also have a high wind warning, chance of rain (20%) and a higher than usual fire watch-go figure, They also say a drop in temp. this next week :unsure:! More fun in the high desert .

Smoke

No moisture here on the dry side...but it's getting windy. Dry-and-windy is not what the many wildfires need right now....hope the rains come this way.

Rain, great.

Wind, not great.

Power blew out up here in Canada, almost 1/4 million people without power. We lost ours for 10 hours. Lots of trees with dry roots falling over onto lines!

It's not raining here yet, but the forecast suggests it's coming, and it sure doesn't look like summer outside -- dark and gray in the morning.

Weather_20150830-1.jpg vis1_mfr_20150830-1.jpg

Thanks Ski.Now we can play that u-tube video this winter.
We are having some really hot temps with high humidity here in the Monterey area.
Not used to it though.
It to shall pass,and maybe some rain someday.
Frank

Light rain again here as this small front moves through. We'll sleep with the bedroom window open above our heads. The Lady has the house smelling of baking chocolate chip cookies now. :)

I could hear it on the awning and feel it on my face but it still wasn't enough to wet the roads.

I went outside this afternoon, and just put my face up to the sky with a big smile on my face. Then my client from Oregon said, "You call this rain?" And then he put his hat on. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom