just chatting

smileyd

Advanced Member
Hi,

Today is my 28th birthday!! I am going to try to not work on the camper today. It's going okay. I got the bad corner patched. It does have a gap in the middle where its not sealed but I got it pretty good all around and its firmly tucked under the rim. I don't think any water is getting in there. Hard to picture so I will post some pictures soon. We still are planning a detachable awning system to block the rain homemade, of course.

By the way I did this completely on my own except for the major help from you guys of course. I need more VLP glue but I want to pop the camper up and down a couple times this weekend to see if the glue holds. I stand 5"2" 1/2 small but mighty and I can lift the camper top myself. No excuses from men are acceptable. Stay healthy!

I plan on patching all four corners for this trip since you gave me plenty of vinyl. If we ever come back I still plan on replacing the vinyl. Thanks

Dorian, has learned how and succeeded in redoing all the DC in the camper. It is very clean. He is now on his way to AC. I commend him because he didn't know anything about electric when we started. Bob Smith the previous owner (found it written on his homemade water tanks.) did a very sloppy job.

regards
Angelina

Happy Birthday! Congrats on your success working on the camper. I've never taken on a project quite like that :). Be sure to post some pics when you are done!

happy birthday

Happy Birthday. You should get the day off.

Glad to hear the repairs seem to be going well. Looking forward to hearing about your first trip when everything is done.l

Back
Top Bottom