Kermit Chair - Shout Out

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I just had a great experience with the folks at Kermit Chair and wanted to share their wonderful customer service with WTW. I ordered a chair, but then found I needed it sooner than expected. When I called, the phone went to the owner who was on vacation in Canada. He said no problem, arranged for an earlier shipping date, then called me back to let me know the status.

Impressive business!

Steve

That's funny! When I ordered a couple chairs around xmas he was slammed with orders. I asked if they could be shipped by my wife's bday. His wife gave me his cell and while he was at a motorcycle rally made a call to expedite my order as well. U get what you pay for, great service

Those look like great chairs - I already have 4 pairs of camp chairs not including the LaFuma chairs that are my favorites. How to justify another pair, hmmmm!!???

Very nice indeed, I have had both of mine since the summer of '99.I just spoke with Tom the owner last week. Same guy I spoke to in '99 :).
I ordered two sets of leg extensions, and while I gritted my teeth a little, they are very functional and well made, more of that "get what ya pay for" mentality . Held in place with part of the chair assembly. He did mention sitting around a wood burning stove to stay warm as it had been getting pretty cold lately. They must have a good connection with the mother ship as the extensions arrived very timely. It seems to me they share the same passion for quality as the crew at ATC.

Had mine for 30 years and wife's for 25. Still in tip top shape. I like looking at how they were made too... quality all through

Back
Top Bottom