Lake Pillsbury Area - Pogie Point Campground

super doody

Some friends invited us to camp with them over the 4th of July weekend at Pogie Point Campground near Lake Pillsbury. Has anyone been to this area? I've driven through the area and it seems okay. Its a little too accessible while remote enough with some potential to encounter knuckles heads.

Thanks,

Jim

I've camped there before and it was quite fun with some really cool rivers in the area. The lake is standard for the area, from what I remember, lots of Iron in the soil so pretty red -- but I have never been to Pogie Point I dont think.

jlrray said:
I've camped there before and it was quite fun with some really cool rivers in the area. The lake is standard for the area, from what I remember, lots of Iron in the soil so pretty red -- but I have never been to Pogie Point I dont think.
Thanks for the reply Jlrray. I've been to the area as well but never camped at Pogie Point. BTW, I checked your webpage. Two things 1. As a soon-to-be father, its pretty awesome your little boy is a fly fishing prodigy and to share that experience with him 2. I would love to pick up fly fishing one of these days. I think I could be totally addicted to it. :p

Back
Top Bottom