Looking for a mid 80's Fleet Door and Window

Hi all,

Just purchased a mid 80's fleet partway through a rebuild. Need a number of things, but especially a new door and back window.

Anybody know of good sources for doors (ideally with screen) and window? Door opening is 28 3/8"W by 47 7/8" T. Window is 16 1/4"W by 12"T.

Any help is appreciated!

Both FWC and ATC can get you a framed door with screen door included. I got one for my 80's Grandby from ATC. Don't remember the price, but it was significantly more than $99.95. If you are not concerned about it being an exact match, an Internet search may turn up a local RV salvage yard or some trailer supply places may have your size but not your exact style. On the FWC/ATC idea, I drove and met their driver on I5 who had my door along with their camper deliveries. Saved me almost $200.00 on freight.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Hey I do not know where you are located, but five star RV in brighton colorado would be a great place for you to start. It has a u pick salvage yard with literally hundreds of windows, doors, etc. Barns and barns full!

http://www.fivestarrvgroup.com/

You could try to call them, give dimensions, and see if you can't get them to ship if you do not live in the front range.

Back
Top Bottom