Making Curtains

Desert Rancher

Contributors
I (well not I, but the wife/kid) are going to make new curtains.
I have all of the track made and now need to start sewing. I have a continuous plastic strip with the tabs attached, as shown.

I just don't know quite how the strip is sewed onto the curtain or what it should look like after sewing. I suppose you just lay it out and sew it on.

However, I am hoping someone has a similar setup that could show a pic.

~DR

DSC02381 (Large).JPG DSC02383 (Large).JPG

Sewing? You mean where you try to put an impossibly small thread through the eye of an impossibly small needle and you end up praticing acupuncture on yourself? Can't help you.:cautious:

Sewing? You mean where you try to put an impossibly small thread through the eye of an impossibly small needle and you end up praticing acupuncture on yourself? Can't help you.:cautious:

:LOL::LOL:

But, I'll bet you could take an impossibly small tippet or leader and put it through an impossibly small hook eye ;)

You folks stop it right now!

I am not going anywhere near a sewing machine. Just want to be able to tell the resident, indentured servants how I want it done.

It's called glide tape or curtain tape, but there must be some knack to attaching it.

Where did you find the glide tape. I have tracks all around the perimeter of my ole Palomino, along with one at boundary of bedroom to great room. Been wondering for a year or two now that there must be something that fits into them that could be useful. Would be Especially nice to keep the other sleeper in the dark as I caffeine up for my pre-dawn photo sessions.

Thanks for the offer DR, but just knowing what it is actually called is a big help. I did a quick search and looks like most Goggle hits are for a different system then what my camper has and judging by my camper's age it could be discontinued. But, looks like I could upgrade the one short section between bunk and main cabin pretty easily.
cheers-

Back
Top Bottom