Must Have Option

If there was one option you could not live without, what would it be and why?

I have a used Hawk and thought the heater in such a small camper was over kill. The morning in Yellowstone it was 25 degrees that heater moved way up the list of must have items. I added a programmable thermostat and it is fantastic.

Bill

The Magic Fingers vibrating mattress option. Brings that Motel 6 ambiance to your camper :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, keep them coming. I'm heading to Go Anywhere tomorrow and I'm undecided between ordering a shell or full camper. Well, if momma approves.

Got to be the heater during the winter and when things outside are cold and -believe it or not-the hot water heater-just love having hot water for dishes and washing my hands-a distant second place!

Smoke

Beer. Or whiskey.

Didn't see those two on the FWC option list. I'm guessing after-market.

My vote is the heater and then the pump/hot water heater. If you live in Canada, heaters aren't options unless you limit yourself to July and August and only travel in the south. The pump/water heater because I love my morning shower. Probably just me but I find it a real treat while 'roughing it'. It also gets my wife more motivated.

IMO the must have options. 1,heater,2 screen door,3 roof lifters. Any of the smaller things. Steps to get on the roof. House battery/solar,I could name more but than they wouldn't be the must haves.
Frank

Fantastic fan, heater.

Definitly. Heater has been mentioned lots. Fan is so key for cooking especially when it's cold out (remove humid air), or for cooling you down when it's hot.

Screen door is also great.

OK, I'll be serious. I got the Water heater which I'm glad about, the electric refer, two batteries, solar connector, heater, artic pak (keeps it cool as well, rear lights, steps etc. I'm happy with all the options I got. My favorite after market option I got was theSpeaker stand from Guitar Center. FWC sells it for almost $300 but you can get it at GC for $59. Just remove the tripod and use the tripod feet for both ends of the stand. Makes raising the bed end of the camper with a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom