My Jeep

craig333

Riley's Human
I don't think I ever posted a shot of my jeep.

Attachments

• jeep (Small)_edited.jpg
    jeep (Small)_edited.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 384
My dad tried to get me to golf. No go. Too bad you can't see the dog in that picture.

Thats Mister Jeep. Good looking rig. Looks very trail capable. I just got my Jeep so it's still a project. I have to wait for the first scratch be for I get serious about mods.

Time to teach the dog how to drive.

The best way to get a good picture of the dog is to teach him how to drive.

Ooh, nice picture of the tire tread, are those BFG mud terrain? Hard to tell how big they are as they take up most of the frame, but I bet that's not the stock size.

Those are BFG Mud Terrains. 33-10.50s. The dog spends too much time looking at everything but the road to be a good driver.

I like that size

BFG seems to be the only manufacturer that makes a 33X10.5 tire. All the other 33 inch tires I've seen are 12.5 or wider. That's the same size tire I have on my Scout, though they are All Terrain. When the dealer realized he ordered the wrong ones, rather than go through the expense of returning them, he gave me a really good price.

I like the narrower tire. My Jeep doesn't have a whole heck of a lot of power so anything I can do to lessen the load. Fits the wheel wells better too.

Mostly I keep the helium by the phone. Then when the telemarketers call around dinner time I take a hit and answer the phone. No end to the fun there.

Cheers,

Mike

My Jeep here. Only been Jeeping for a few years but having fun. Doing trails with off road club really helps the learning curve. Before we started told wife I didn't want to get all muddy. Oh well.

Attachments

• Jeep for WTW 2.JPG
    Jeep for WTW 2.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 290
Tried to get two pictures on last post, but could only get one. Was the picture too big, 163kb? Just ran accross the way to size pictures last week, open with Paint (comes with windows), go to Image, then skew/sketch and set size. Guess I'm a bit slow with some of this stuff. Items sticking out side are zipper windows.

Attachments

• Jeep for WTW 1.JPG
    Jeep for WTW 1.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 269
Were you at Lake Geneva raceway in the photos?
I see you live in Wisconsin. Have you been to the Northwoods Jeep Jamboree in Crandon?

I was at Cliffs Extreme Terrain in northern IL. Haven't been to the Crandon Jamboree. You? Where in WI are you? I'm in Racine.

Were you at Lake Geneva raceway in the photos?
I see you live in Wisconsin. Have you been to the Northwoods Jeep Jamboree in Crandon?

I have been to the Jamboree 5 times, its alot of fun. The Jeep club that host the trip are alot of fun. I dont know if you have been to the Badlands in Attica, but I like it better than the Cliffs.

I live in Salem, so just southwest of you.

Had to jump in with a picture of my baby. I started jeeping in '63 and have owned this one since '75. It's been rebuilt, modified and repaired many times but that's part of the fun. This picture was taken at Big Bear's Holcomb Creek last year.

Attachments

• 100_0591.jpg
    100_0591.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 263

Back
Top Bottom