Nature's Best Photography

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
My copy of Nature's Best arrived today, they are now in their 20th year. If you haven't seen a copy, try and find one. It's published semi annually, and is a wonderful look at what's happening in nature photography. It showcases the professionals and the amateurs. Perhaps even more interesting are the young photographers that are profiled and recognized every year.

I usually find the works of several of my friends in each issue. In the video below, the fighting cottontails, and wood ducks are by Tara Tanaka from Florida. We've been friends on Flickr for years, and several years back, we stumbled on each other in SE Oregon. Tara has been selected the Swarovski digiscoper of the year a couple of years in a row.

Enjoy...

Mr. Sage, me and my gal watched it and I watched it twice. Great, Great, Great!!! We entered last year for the first time for us, did not enter this year, was too busy. Like you, we see acquaintances names that were selected in years past. Looking forward to flipping through the magazine copy.

I'm glad that folks are enjoying the video. NBP is unique in that it provides exposure (no pun) to anyone who is interested in photography, and the determination to learn the needed skills. Whether you're a pro, amateur or youth, you've got an equal opportunity to be recognized.

I received my email that it is time to get busy and enter by March 8, 2016, Might have some time and get a few entered! How about some of you?

You are invited!
Enter your best in the 2016 Windland
Smith Rice International Awards.
START AN ENTRY NOW
for a chance be in the Fall 2016 exhibition
at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History!
http://www.naturesbestphotography.com/
Learn more at www.NaturesBestPhotography.com

Attachments

• 2016Rice.jpg
    2016Rice.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom