Need help w/ 2002 Grandby updating

mtnras

Advanced Member
I have 2002 Grandby that's been well cared for but used... hence needs some updating.
Does anyone have an easy solution in regards to replacing the couch and cabinets beneath them? Also interested in possibly replacing some of the other cabinets as the sliding cabinet doors don't stay on track anymore.

I spoke w/ four wheel camper and I can send it to them for updating and pricing sounds fair; however, transportation to/from Cali is difficult/expensive.

Mark

hey Mark,

I might consider talking with a local cabinet maker. I can't speak the price of hiring a local pro, but I'm sure the quality would be very good.

There maybe a local RV or Coach building shop in your area. In Nashville, Phoenix, and just south of Portland, there are custom coach manufacturers that do the kind of work you are looking for.

What part of the world are you in?

Todd.

I'm with Todd, if you're unequipped to remodel, I'll bet somewhere in your part of the Treasure Valley is a cabinet shop that will understand how to redo camper cabinets and bench. If yours is like mine, (mines an 89) just redoing the cabinet fronts will fix your door problem.

Good Luck

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom