Neowise Comet

carld

Sorry I haven't chimed in lately, with everything going. I've been laying low since the National Parks are close. But recently, being a New Mexico native, took a trip from Decatur TX to get a shot at the Neowise comet to share.

Attachments

• Shiprock Neowise Comet 16x9.jpg
    Shiprock Neowise Comet 16x9.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 170
carld said:
Sorry I haven't chimed in lately, with everything going. I've been laying low since the National Parks are close. But recently, being a New Mexico native, took a trip from Decatur TX to get a shot at the Neowise comet to share.
Carl, that is spectacular! What a great location for the photo, well done!

carld said:
Great shot.
Looks like Shiprock, NM of Ansel Adams fame, and many a climbing lore.

What a superb landscape context to view and shoot the comet!! I'm sure that was a great night out under the stars.

I couldn't resist either after a few weeks of looking at other photographer's experiences on various social media and photography websites.

What I most enjoyed was just sitting and watching the transition of light with the comet becoming more and more visible as the evening progressed.

There is a progression of images keyed with time and much higher quality on my Flickr album, link follows.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/desertdustimages/albums/72157715299585837

Attachments

• AbertComet_JDavis2020web-4.jpg
    AbertComet_JDavis2020web-4.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 72

Back
Top Bottom