NEW 2012 Four Wheel Camper For Sale

Becket

This is a brand new never used 2012 Four Wheel Kestrel camper on a 2000 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Limited access cab. The truck has just over 135000 miles on it. Within the past year the truck has had $3800 in service, including timing belt,water pump, thermostat, coolant, brakes and brake flush,heavy duty shocks, power steering flush and spark plugs.

The camper is fully equipped including:

Forced air heater
90 watt solar panel
gas strut lift assist
roof rack
mechanical jacks
3.0 cu ft 3 way refrigerator
water heater with outside shower
DSI water heater upgrade
fan-tastic fan
LED ceiling lights
screen door
rear wall steps
2nd AUX battery
AUX battery system
rear flood lights
drill bit adapter for mechanical jacks

That's $6109 in options - camper with options came to $18,549. With tax and install fee the grand total was $20,427.92
I took delivery of the camper in September 2012. Since then I haven't had an opportunity to use it at all. This is virtually a brand new camper. I can sell the truck and camper together. I'm asking $7,250 for the truck and an even $18,500 for the camper... for a total of $25,750. Or I can sell the camper alone without the truck. If your in the market for a fully optioned brand new FWC and saving yourself sales tax, delivery and set up you should consider this camper. Also available is a small utility trailer for carrying all the extra camping equipment you may need, asking $350.00 for it.

Again: asking price for truck and camper together - $25,750
asking price for the camper only - $18,500
price is negotiable

Located in San Diego County, CA.

NOTE: This is the Kestrel model Four Wheel Camper made specifically to fit the 2000 - 2005 Toyota Tundra. It is essentially the same as the Hawk model but made to fit the shallower bed depth of the earlier Tundras. However the Kestrel can be adapted to fit the later 2005 and up Tundras as well as other trucks with a 6.5 ft bed.

Four Wheel Campers have an aluminum frame and are designed for off road camping. For more information see their website at:

fourwheelcampers.com

For more information give me a call - 760 729-0090

Attachments

• DSCN0733.JPG
    DSCN0733.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 633
  • DSCN0736.JPG
    DSCN0736.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 598
Back
Top Bottom