New Bobcat, new member

HikerCook

Advanced Member
I've been lurking around this forum for a couple of months gathering info on ATC and I'd like to thank you all for your honest and frank discussions. Your enthusiasm for your campers and praise for the customer service provided by Ben and Co. played a big part in my decision process. I'm fortunate to live in the Sacramento area and was able to visit the ATC factory and take a look at a Bobcat shell ready for delivery and another in the early stage of construction. The quality of materials and workmanship was clearly evident and sealed the deal for me. I had a pleasant conversation with Ben this morning going over the purchase contract (the check is in the mail Ben) and now anxiously await the completion of my own Bobcat. I look forward to joining in on the discussions here and hopefully I can add something of value.

Regards,
Mike Mattox
El Dorado, CA

Mike,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new camper. of course pictures are required.

It's good to see another Mike on the forum. Now that we are the majority we can start our plan of world domination, using this site as our base. Wait did I just write this on the open forum? I've got to take a PC class!:D

Cheers,

Mike

congrats

Mike,

Thank you again for the order and the heads up on the check. Will let you know as soon as we receive it.

Back
Top Bottom