New German App For Your iPad

Cool...how does he do that?!

Unfortunately, if it's like other Apple products, you only get the beer that the late Lord Jobs thinks you should have:
"Stout, please!"
"Oh no -- you don't want that murky business. Too confusing -- and dangerous! Just stick to our choice -- the right choice."
tongue.gif

I still prefer the old fashion way. Served by a very busty woman in a very low cut dirndl. Ah I remember it well.

I still prefer the old fashion way. Served by a very busty woman in a very low cut dirndl. Ah I remember it well.

Now that made me smile, and think, just a little bit, about having a beer again. :)

What a coincidence.

I just learned that Nevada City has opened a brewery; Ol' Republic. The two guys that started it did a presentation at the Rotary Club meeting. They are serious brewers and have established a full tilt, hand-crafted lager brewery with imported hops and drinkable beer in the 4-5% alcohol range. One of the founders, Simon is from England, and is as passionate about the concept of the 'public house'; for all ages and socio-economic classes. As such, it's not a 'bar' and families are welcome. Pizza can be ordered in from nearby. Puts the word, 'pub' into a whole other meaning, if you know what I mean? :D Sadly, I've yet to visit. Another item on this weeks' bucket list . . .

Cool...how does he do that?!
Simple, through his sleeve and into the handle where his fingers are cupped. Probably has a hydro bag under his coat

Simple, through his sleeve and into the handle where his fingers are cupped. Probably has a hydro bag under his coat

Mmmm...frothy amber liquid emerging mysteriously from a stranger's clothes -- they'll drink anything in Germany!
tongue.gif

What a coincidence.

I just learned that Nevada City has opened a brewery; Ol' Republic. The two guys that started it did a presentation at the Rotary Club meeting. They are serious brewers and have established a full tilt, hand-crafted lager brewery with imported hops and drinkable beer in the 4-5% alcohol range. One of the founders, Simon is from England, and is as passionate about the concept of the 'public house'; for all ages and socio-economic classes. As such, it's not a 'bar' and families are welcome. Pizza can be ordered in from nearby. Puts the word, 'pub' into a whole other meaning, if you know what I mean? :D Sadly, I've yet to visit. Another item on this weeks' bucket list . . .

Yes, Simon the English guy is brewing German Beer!!! Ha
Actually it's not half bad..
They already know me over there. Wonder how that happened..

Back
Top Bottom