No Hot Water For Showering

Jsoboti

Advanced Member
Howdy,

Ran into an issue in the woods this past weekend. 2019 Hawk with hot water heater. The heater was working 4.0 all weekend, had hot water at the sink with no issues, no leaks, good pressure hot and cold.

The water pressure at the shower head outside was descent and plenty to take a shower when the temp. selector was on cold. If I turned the shower temp. selector to hot though, the water pressure dropped to 0.

Went back into the camper and double checked the water pump was on, heater was on and hot, and had hot water with good pressure at the sink still. "Fill" valve was open, "drain" valve was closed on the hot water system.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

• Truck Pic.jpg
    Truck Pic.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 48
I've had problems in the past with the gunk that sheds off the anode in the water heater plugging orifices in the valves or screens in the aerator.

Thanks for the video. I want to attempt this with my outside shower hot water issue, but I can’t figure out the fittings on the back of the valve. 2015 Hawk. Seems to some sort of compression fittings that do not simply thread on and off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom