Nova Kool

Spike38

Any one changed over to the Nova Kool refrigerator. I have a 10ft CO with a 3 way dometic refrigerator. It is leaking ammonia and we are sick of dealing with it. We camp at elevations above 10000ft so propane never worked well. Looking at Nova Kool 4500 12 Voltage DC. Will supply power via 2 12 volt group 27 batterys
Thanks
Mike

There's a thread on 12v compressor frigs on the FWC board....

I'm interested as well...I have a relatively new Norcold but these new 12v high efficiency compressor refrigerators are nice and clean....and you can run them while underway

nice solar array, good batteries...batta bing

X2 on the info...being an old guy....was thoroughly fixed on 2 way and 3 way refers...and Norcold

after sending the other half on her first weekend trip by herself in the Alaskan...and having the Norcold drop soot on the thermostat and stop the frig...I'm nearly ready.....(she took phone instructions very well and cleared it herself...with a screwdriver...and back on the road....I'm really impressed)

the new CO (if it stays) will have a comparable size in the novacool

Skysix....your third under remodel?....what happened to the parts off the others?...I'd like to see interior pics of the rear side dinette...if you could please ;)

1st went to someone in PDX for parts, still using the rear side dinette but is on last legs, will be scavenging fittings etc for the third that is being fixed up currently. Will l see if have pics from before it got partially turned into a mobile workshop (with a co bed) - is an '84 built by a licensed outfit no longer in service and the interior construction was not up to the usual standard. Lots of plastic trim that over the years dried and cracked, staples instead of screws in many places etc.

Back
Top Bottom