On my way to Antelope Lake for my annual trip, 3 routes though

craig333

Riley's Human
Antelope Lake can be reached from Sac by three routes. I80 to 395 and up Janesville grade. Highway 99/70 to 89 and up via Taylorsville. Highway 80 to 89 and across the Sierra Valley and on up the Beckwourth Genesse road. I know them all well so my question is there anything "this year" that might change my route?

The weather sucks real bad here right now! Windy(red flag warning), cloudy, cold(freeze warning ) and hot(high 80's) (take your pick). Did I mention, blowing dust and lot's of ragweed and other things in the air. High country-like the lake nice right now and no near by fires, so that's a good one. All in all, the weather here ranks with some of the worse I've seen in the last 33 years up here! But enjoy the lake , can't wait for my frig to get fixed latter this week (yep-still waiting-stage coach express from back east ), then I'm out of here somewhere.

Smoke

Over the years We've experienced all kinds of weather at the Lake. Nice thing about a week long trip is its unlikely to be bad the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom