ONDA 2024 Calendar

Steve - Thanks for the PR on the ONDA Wild Desert Calendar - A labor of love for sure. Coming up in 2025 it will be 20 years for the only publication that features Oregon's desert photography and photographers. Thanks again for your contributions a few years back. You set a high bar for the wildlife detail images that complement the featured mains.

Cheers -

CraggyMan said:
Steve - Thanks for the PR on the ONDA Wild Desert Calendar - A labor of love for sure. Coming up in 2025 it will be 20 years for the only publication that features Oregon's desert photography and photographers. Thanks again for your contributions a few years back. You set a high bar for the wildlife detail images that complement the featured mains.

Cheers -
Jim, thank you. It was my pleasure to support two of the things I love. Oregon’s wonderful desert and photography.

A bit off topic, but for those of us in the geezer and geezele cohort who are required to take a minimum distribution from an IRA, a nice way to financially support groups like ONDA, is through a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). That allows you to send some portion of your required distribution to the organization of choice, without having to pay taxes on the amount. If you’re interested in doing so, speak to your financial institution or accountants about the requirements.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
A bit off topic, but for those of us in the geezer and geezele cohort who are required to take a minimum distribution from an IRA, a nice way to financially support groups like ONDA, is through a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). That allows you to send some portion of your required distribution to the organization of choice, without having to pay taxes on the amount. If you’re interested in doing so, speak to your financial institution or accountants about the requirements.
A great suggestion, Mr. Sage!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Jim, thank you. It was my pleasure to support two of the things I love. Oregon’s wonderful desert and photography.
It has been "my pleasure" in going on 20 years of working on the Wild Desert Calendar to meet so many generous and interesting people and bonus many have also became great friends. Cheers -

Back
Top Bottom