one guess....

georgem

Advanced Member
what this is...:eek:

Attachments

• P1010081.jpg
    P1010081.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 252
From here it looks like the debris feild from a crashed spaceship on Planet Bald

That, or you went camping with Jay.

Unfortunately I have numerous scares from just that situation, keep the hat on and at least the impact will be softened.

Alan Greenspan's head about to explode as he contemplates the mess he created?

it is gratifying...

...to know I am not the only one who opted out of the "non-ouch" low doorway:D

Are you hearing this Marty? Another option, in addition to the automatic bug deflection system, you could include on all new campers!

Speaking of those jack mounts Craig, just barely missed one of those...anyone come up with something to put over the edge for noggin protection when jacks are not on?

...anyone come up with something to put over the edge for noggin protection when jacks are not on?

I am considering zip-tying garden hose.

I knacked myself early on and put these on soon afterwards.

Kinda like what you were thinking, Scott...but these are 1/2" vinyl tubing (soft, not poly-pipe) held on with small black zip ties.

mtn

Attachments

• jack brack cover.jpg
    jack brack cover.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 150
1/2" vinyl tubing (soft, not poly-pipe) held on with small black zip ties.
mtn,

Thanks, I needed the picture to push me over the edge. Next trip to the hardware store... I was thinking bright green garden hose since I have some scrap in the garage. Maybe foam pipe insulation would work better?

How about a pool noodle and some 3M 5200? They're brightly colored and hold up to UV.

Attachments

• noodle4.jpg
    noodle4.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 138
Scott...

I used what I had on hand from my now-defunct irrigation business. So far it's saved me a few scrapes, for sure!

You'd be stylin' with those pool noodles (in assorted *designer* neon colors), jay! (mtn cues the "Soul Train' theme song....)

Back
Top Bottom