Our Cambria trip

Very nice Mr. Casa! Thanks for the tip on Washburn Campground, We have enjoyed Cambria and its another place we need to get back to. So what is your "canyon" trip?

Cool pics! Those are Hearst zebras? Man, it's been decades since I've been out that way, so enjoyed seeing the area again through your camera.

Zebras! I thought for a moment I had skipped into another dimension, or at least a different trip report. Looks like a good time. I have a cousin in Paso Robles- good place for olives and oil.

We were just down the way at the beginning of the month. Camped at Morro Bay SP with trips to Montana De Oro and Cambria. Saw the elephant seals but no zebras this time.

highz said:
Cool pics! Those are Hearst zebras? Man, it's been decades since I've been out that way, so enjoyed seeing the area again through your camera.
Yes they are the Hearst zebras.Most of the time we only see 2 or 3 but this time I think we saw all that live there.
Cool to watch.Something different.
For those who haven't stayed at the Washburn CG,it's a nice quit "primitive"(Cal.state words) camp.Great views 360*.
At night you can hear the waves at the beach a mile away.Sometimes they are very loud.
The price is even OK.At $20,$18 seniors,not bad for a Ca.St park.
Frank

For my wife passing thru Cambria isn't complete w/o a stop at Linn's.

Good to know about Washburn, thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom