our new tiger

lqhikers

our new tiger,

picked up at factory,now home in the desert.

Les,lqhikers

P1010972.JPG

Attachments

• P1010973.JPG
    P1010973.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 264
  • P1010974.JPG
    P1010974.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 249
Congratulations Les.... Looks great!! Let's see some inside pictures...

Is it four wheel drive??

the tiger has 4x4 with manual transfer case,no power windows etc,work truck chassis.
as far as inside pictures i would suggest going to Provan web site as they have some great pictures
of the bengal tiger,much better than i could ever take,let alone get posted!

i also have posted a lot more info on expedition portal.com (its the only site that i can figure out loading
pictures without throwing a tantrum.)

i conned the wife into getting the ones on wtw.other than that she says i'm on my own!

drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

Les,lqhikers

Here is a link to Les' post on ExPo with pictures of his mod - Tiger.

Very impressive and well thought out, Les. I'm sure you two will enjoy it a lot.

Thanks for the link Ted as I was going to ask Les about mods, I knew there had to be some! Congrats Les, the rig looks sweet....good to see you back on the road. Enjoy your travels.

Nice

That will be a better truck for off road exploring, compared to the Chevy Astro Van 2x4 they used many years ago.

I like it !

:)

Nice

That will be a better truck for off road exploring, compared to the Chevy Astro Van 2x4 they used many years ago.

I like it !

Stan ,how did you know we had a astro van?
i do not remember ever writing about it.
but i do know that it took use many places with no trouble,maybe it was the positraction rear end
that kept us out of trouble!

thanks for the memories

Les,lqhikers

Funny !

I didn't know you had an Astro Van, really I didn't.

I just know I see alot of the older Tiger ProVan Astro Vans running around.

(that was what I was referring to)

We even work on them here in the shop from time to time.

Cool vehicles

Attachments

• P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 134
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 131
I have seen one just like this for a long time in our area around Monterey bay. Still going along. I see it in a lot of different places. It gets used well or may be it's just the owners only home!
Frank

My first sighting of a truck based Tiger was in Jarbidge, NV. Looked to belong to a local there. Something in that direction may be our next move if it is decided to move at all. I'm still holding out for a 18'-19' older Airstream for our old age.
I see that Suntinez (sp?) has just traded up to a 4wd/AWD Astro based Tiger from her previous 2wd Astro Tiger.

Back
Top Bottom