Photo Delete

Doug, when you are on your gallery page with the photo and the film strip under, look down and find the "image moderation" box. Click and a drop down menu appears that includes "delete image."

I went to one of my gallery pages. Under my user name there's an "edit" button. When I clicked that, all the images in that gallery had a "delete" option to the left of the frame. Hope that helps.

MarkBC said:
Not sure...but doesn't "Image Moderation" only show up to us Moderators? :unsure:
not sure, I'll sign out and check but something similar should be there if its your photo.

highz said:
I went to one of my gallery pages. Under my user name there's an "edit" button. When I clicked that, all the images in that gallery had a "delete" option to the left of the frame. Hope that helps.
I think that's it! :) Thanks, highz!

Illustrated below, using one of my Galleries:

Gallery-delete-1.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------
Gallery-delete-2.jpg
Gallery-delete-3.jpg

MarkBC said:
I think that's it! :) Thanks, highz!

Illustrated below, using one of my Galleries:

attachicon.gif
Gallery-delete-1.jpg
attachicon.gif
Gallery-delete-2.jpg
attachicon.gif
Gallery-delete-3.jpg
Hmmm....on second thought...
I'm not sure if Doug was referring to his photos in one of his own Member galleries or to one of his photos in a "Place" gallery -- I think it makes a difference.
When I looked at one of my pics in the Eastern Sierra Gallery I don't see any way to delete it (other than as a Moderator)....Unless highz -- or other sharp-eyed Member -- can point it out. :)

Thanks, guys!

! went to my photos, all in a region or a NP, and found the Image Moderation button when accessing an image through either the gallery or a place. Under that I found edit or delete, so I think I'm set.

Doug Stewart said:
Thanks, guys!

! went to my photos, all in a region or a NP, and found the Image Moderation button when accessing an image through either the gallery or a place. Under that I found edit or delete, so I think I'm set.
So... I guess "Image Moderation" is available to all! :)
Sorry, ski3pin, for doubting... :D

MarkBC said:
So... I guess "Image Moderation" is available to all! :)
Sorry, ski3pin, for doubting... :D
No apology necessary, I have the same view of the pages as you do. After you pointed it out, I was as uncertain as you.

Doug, glad you are able to make this work.

Back
Top Bottom