Photo Posting Problems

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
I've had a few people mention that they are having trouble uploading photos. I'm not magic so:

It would be greatly appreciated that if you are having trouble, PM me and get my email address, and send me the photos you are having trouble with so I can see what the deal is.

General guidelines: max attachments per post is 500k - so thats one photo 500k or less or several photos totaling 500k or less. The attachment system will not resize photos. If you have large photos, try uploading them to an album in the gallery.

Thanks!

I don't think it's the photo...at least not on my end. I went to my other computer and tried to upload and it worked like a charm.

Gotta be a box unchecked...somewhere....'er some such other nonsense relating to this machine.

mtn

Edohart mentioned an error message relating to global quota attachments. I changed that from 5mb to 20mb. That should help I think.

I realized that the img buttons in the editor aren't working since last weeks update. I have a support ticket in with the vendor and it should be taken care of asap.

Here's the poop...

_______second_knot.JPG

Dear Aaron-

I have been making photo galleries because I was trying to keep stuff separated. I just tried to add a gallery and couldn't. Am I doing something wrong by having all those galleries?

Mark

Hey Mark,

Looks like you created an album there. Is everything working ok now?

Well yes and no. I renamed an album and added some photos. When I try to create a knew album I get "[#1073] Sorry, there are no available categories to create your album."

OK that is a bug with this version of the gallery. A new version is available - I'm going to attempt to update the gallery in the next couple days.

Hmm actually I forgot the gallery was just updated, and this is a bug in the new feature. Figures. I have the code fix and I will apply it in the morning.

Hmm actually I forgot the gallery was just updated, and this is a bug in the new feature. Figures. I have the code fix and I will apply it in the morning.

That is why the flashing thing is called "a cursor." :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for all the work you do for us'ns.

Back
Top Bottom