Photos from our Sept-Oct trip to ID, NV & UT

What a great trip you did. Brings back so many memories of the 90s. Thanks for sharing!!

ski3pin said:
What a fun time in great terrain! Thanks for sharing with us! :)
Thanks Ski. It is the very best terrain I believe!

Ronin said:
What a great trip you did. Brings back so many memories of the 90s. Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks for looking!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Tony, that looks like a great trip! Nice images!

Thanks for sharing…
Thanks Steve! It was fun!

heinphoto said:
Really great photos from what looks like an awesome trip!

Thanks for taking the time to ID the plants and animals - much appreciated!
Thanks so much! In the pre-retirement days I only had time to run off into the boonies. Now I have time to properly ID what we see. Glad you liked them!

Lighthawk said:
Fantastic terrain. Love the storm photos with atmospherics, ruins and critters.
Thanks. That storm seemed a great end to a day in a deeply remote area!

lqhikers said:
Thanks, great texture to pictures love the detail.
Les,lqhikers
Thanks! Cameras and lenses these days are getting better at capturing detail, and software is getting very good at preserving that detail.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Beautiful photos. Very stunning landscapes.
Thanks for sharing.
Frank
Thanks Frank. It is quite a photogenic area.

searching for nowhere said:
Thanks for sharing. It was enjoyable to see your photos.
I am happy you enjoyed the photos. Thanks!

Vic Harder said:
OK, now I really can't wait to go back... and find some new spots I have yet to see. Thanks!
It is an amazing area, Vic. I hope you get back there soon.

longhorn1 said:
Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Drove right past Butler Wash. Maybe the next time we are there.
Thanks! We really love that comb ridge area. From the west it looms over Butler wash and has numerous fascinating old ruins tucked away in all sorts of places. On the east there are some amazing remote campsites along comb wash and it is not too hard to climb right to the top of comb ridge. Great place.
kmcintyre said:
Great scenery and photos! The great thing about FWC's is the remote places you can get to.
Thank you. Having a FWC and a good 4WD is everything I hoped for and more. We are already planning our next 3 or 4 week excursion!

Back
Top Bottom