Preparing for camper sale

Aqualunger

I had a couple questions on preparing for sale of our Hawk. We love it but need something a bit bigger with our family. I'm curious the best way to find a good asking price? I did some searching but results were limited with such a shortage in supply.

Second, how do people typically take the camper? Is it recommended that their truck is setup w/ the eye hooks for the turnbuckles or how do people handle that?

Thanks!

I will be listing my camper in February. For price I am going to check local and close major cities, SF bay area. I am surprised what I see the campers selling for.

As far as the buyer taking the camper it depends. No question having the truck set up with eye hooks is best. I got my first camper local and just slide it in and put a rope across the back and over the top. Note never exceeded 30 MPH driving home. After 4 years I got a second Hawk and had hooks in place. I found out I needed longer turnbuckles for the 2013 hawk than I had on my 2001 Hawk. Drove slow to HD and purchased some screw together links. I did have a 700 mile drive home.

Good luck with your sale.

Back
Top Bottom