Pricing 2011 FWC Eagle

clikrf8

We unfortunately are selling our 1 year old FWC Eagle. We found out after a year of camping that it is just not enough room for the 2 of us plus dog plus photo gear. We paid roughly $16k + for it without CA sales tax and are not including the $500 we paid to have camper delivered in Oregon. We used it about 30 nights. It has been garaged in rainy Washington always. We applied the preservative stuff (303 or whatever) and it is spotless and immaculate. New battery several weeks ago and beauty rings added to screws. I am looking at a % figure to start with.

We just bought a 2008 Ford F250 (ouch-payments) so will be looking for a larger pop up type, probably a Hallmark.

Any guidelines?

It has the standard equipment plus Auxiliary Battery System (wiring, battery, separator), 80 watt solar panel with controller, 3 way fridge, aluminum rack, screen door, Fantastic fan, Mechanical Camper Jacks w/ Brackets (4 corner), Gas Strut Roof Lift Assists, and the drill bit adapter for jacks. It has the 2 burner stove/heater/ etc. that come standard. It also has the Navaho print cloth.

Also, anyone interested? I will post on the for sale section here and Craigslist later (need to take photos) but just putting it out there.

Thank-you for your help,
Judy

I think 85% of new retail would be a fair asking price, sales tax and delivery notwithstanding. You're not going to be able to recover those costs.

Shouldn't be too tough to unload, as there is usually a month or two wait to order a new one.

Back
Top Bottom