Pricing my Tacoma and FWC Eagle

witheflo

Hi all,

I'm going to sell our 2001 Tacoma and FWC Eagle in a couple of months. We're moving to Europe and I'm going to convert a van to a camper when we come back. I'm not sure how to price it so I thought I'd ask for some advice. I Here's a description.

2001 Tacoma Access Cab with 206,000 miles has been well maintained and has old man emu suspension that is only 1 and a half years old.

2005 FWC Eagle
We bought it and had several options added or improved by Rocky Mountain Four Wheel Campers in Denver. It has the following features:
All the standard camper features, sink stove
New 2 way fridge
New rollover couch with storage
2 New Deep Cycle Batteries
120w solar panel
Arctic Pack
Heater
Awning

Pics here:

https://drive.google.com/a/bvsd.org/folderview?id=0B6njtfIkAWhKbWV6Qk9TMjRjYjQ&usp=sharing_eid&ts=571f91a2#

It would be easier to sell the two together but is that the best way? How much should I ask for the pair or separately? We are going to use it for a few months this summer before we leave so is it reasonable to set a date that the new owner can pick it up but get it sold ahead of time so that we can leave when we need to?

Thanks for any feedback.

I'm looking for an Eagle or Fleet and could wait until September. Let me know if you decide to sell the camper separate. I'm in Oregon.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Back
Top Bottom