racks & more

lqhikers

more pictures of racks would not fit on previous post,drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

Attachments

• DSCF0490-1.JPG
    DSCF0490-1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 662
  • phpvEO4d1PM.jpg
    phpvEO4d1PM.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 667
  • DSCF0485.JPG
    DSCF0485.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 665
  • DSCF0498-1.JPG
    DSCF0498-1.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 660
WOW, quite the set up! thanks again for the pics...is the propane just an extra? do you have a tank in the locker as well? guess i should look back at the original thread...

response to erod

propane tank is only one as i bought just a shell from fwc.reason being after many rigs over the years i like to keep it simple,no pumps ,tanks ,power using furances,holding tanks that leak, brake,cabinets and doors that fall apart and add weight.we use a propane stove,sink with a gallon jug for a holding tank,porta-potti,catlatic heater when its cold ,solar elect for battery charging ,inverter to run sat.and tv.when we go to saline valley or other hot spots we add our engel mt45 fridge/freezer,got to keep the beer cold makes the camp fire stories better!.drive slow enjoy the trip."its the journey"

cool! i'd love to see some pics of the inside of your rig, i can only imagine how nice that looks from seeing the outside. thanks!

pics?

cool! i'd love to see some pics of the inside of your rig, i can only imagine how nice that looks from seeing the outside. thanks!

lqhikers, any pics?

LQ,

Do you use the sat dish as it's pictured. I see you don't have camper jacks and was wondering if the dish is stable enough?

The tank above the propane is for water?

b team tv in the sky

we use sat dish as it is mounted holds signal with no problem,and we have been in some windy spots!we leave fwc on truck all the time,as we would be limited as to where we could go if we left jacks on,plus they add to much weight! hope this answers your ?! drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

Back
Top Bottom