Ranger Raptor unveiled!

smlobx

Lost again

Attachments

• IMG_0884.JPG
    IMG_0884.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 136
Glad they made the truck bed really long.

: (

Useless for carrying any decent sized truck camper.

Seems to be the trend in the industry.

I agree Stan. Hopefully they'll offer the extended cab, long bed configuration like they are doing in the rest of the world.

smlobx said:
I agree Stan. Hopefully they'll offer the extended cab, long bed configuration like they are doing in the rest of the world.

Per my conversations with Tillamook Ford, the Rangers with extended cab and 6’ bed, and crew cab with shorter bed will be offered in 2019. The Raptor seems to be a different critter.

Hold your breath when they announce the price point for the Ranger Raptor. If like the F-150 Raptor, you'll be taking out another mortgage!

F-150 Raptor only comes with a 5.5' bed. No extended beds for the Raptor. Doubt you will see an extended bed on the Ranger Raptor.

I'd like to have either one in my driveway...if someone else is buying! ;-)

For the Raptor, figure $15k above MSRP. That’s what Oregon dealers ar tacking on the F150 version.

Andy, I don’t know if that picture is photoshopped or a world class candidate for the Ugly Dog contest. What is that critter? And apologies if it’s your pup.

Wandering Sagebrush said:

Andy, I don’t know if that picture is photoshopped or a world class candidate for the Ugly Dog contest. What is that critter? And apologies if it’s your pup.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that!

No it's not my dog. I think it's called short spine syndrome, very rare disorder in dogs. It was the first thing I thought of when I looked at that Ranger Raptor pic.

And I thought it was a Boston Terrier crossed with a Pit Bull that was then cross bred to a hyena to get the front to rear tilt. Phew. :)

Paul

Back
Top Bottom