Raptor Pop up

Just wanted to post a couple pics of the new Raptor FULLY SELF CONTAINED pop up!

013.jpg

013.jpg

011-6.jpg

I'm not sure why you posted this twice within an hour but I have removed the duplicate thread. Every time you show up here you post about your camper in strange places - randomly in an unrelated discussions etc. I sent you a message and tried to welcome you to the board and to clear up whatever confusion there is about where/how to post which was not returned. Please refrain from posting about your product again until we can get this sorted out.

I looked up Raptor and it appears to be a Phoenix Camper. They make them to match the color of your truck. The one on the website is red. The pictures I found don't give a good view of the inside, but they look interesting.

Darryl

The Ford Raptor is a good-looking truck and definitely has some nice features, but I think many of us would have to put our campers on a pretty serious diet to accommodate its sub-1000 lb payload. Might be a lot of fun with a simple shell.

The Ford Raptor is a good-looking truck and definitely has some nice features, but I think many of us would have to put our campers on a pretty serious diet to accommodate its sub-1000 lb payload.

Phoenix claims that this camper has the fore/aft COG in front of the rear axel. I have a hard time believing this as the cabover would almost have to weigh more than the camper itself for this to be the case. And there are heavy things like the air conditioner at the very back.

Some people must not care about GVWR, or are just naive. (EDIT: I know I once was.)

No kidding, thats one hot camper! (and not in a good way)

I too was thinking that. I was amazed this weekend at how relatively cool my camper remained. My truck is dark red and it heats up way quicker than the Hawk does.

Back
Top Bottom