Recall 1314 Sure Power

buckland

Site Team
Bought the Eagle 2011 July. Just heard there was a recall on the Sure Power 1314 battery separator. Attached is photo what I have. Opened the plastic case and could not find a serial #. Advice appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 132
Bought the Eagle 2011 July. Just heard there was a recall on the Sure Power 1314 battery separator. Attached is photo what I have. Opened the plastic case and could not find a serial #. Advice appreciated.

Mr. Buckland. I don't think you have a sure power 1314. There is a thread by Ulgyscout about this 1314 unit check it out. I think it's in the FWC camper user group.
Frank

Yeah - definitely an IBS. Looks a little different, but appears to be the same dimensions as my IBS solenoid relay. Upper right corner of this picture (with the massive red cables attached to it): http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/image/7088-2008-tacoma-under-hood-ibs-intelligent-solenoid-module/

-joe D.

That is definitely not a Sure Power. Im no rocket surgeon but I'd say it's an IBS :rolleyes:

Thanks... not sure why I received the paperwork for the Sure Power 1314 and 1315 with my camper. I take it the IBS was/is a replacement for the 1314? I have no paperwork for it in my packet.
:rolleyes:

The IBS was a replacement...you should have received the paperwork for it. Our mistake. Please give us a call tomorrow and we will be happy to mail it out to you.

The IBS was a replacement...you should have received the paperwork for it. Our mistake. Please give us a call tomorrow and we will be happy to mail it out to you.

Thanks for the fast reply... that's a 'load' off my mind... I'll call Tuesday.
Happy Memorial Day

Back
Top Bottom