Removing Fantastic Fan Plastic Fan Blade

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Perhaps someone can offer an easy solution from experience to help. I've never been able to remove the blade assembly from the motor shaft from the fantastic fan in the camper. It is held on with a single machine screw into the motor shaft. It will not budge and it would sure make doing a thorough cleaning easier with it out of the fan. Can anyone help?

During the early years of my camper I had an issue with the Fantastic fan making inordinate noise. I talked to a lady in tech support and she had me remove the fan. If memory serves she had me pull straight down. She said it may be hard to remove, but don't worry the plastic won't break. If your fan breaks I'll deny everything.

Bosque Bill said:
During the early years of my camper I had an issue with the Fantastic fan making inordinate noise. I talked to a lady in tech support and she had me remove the fan. If memory serves she had me pull straight down. She said it may be hard to remove, but don't worry the plastic won't break. If your fan breaks I'll deny everything.
Good one, Bill, and thanks! A determined straight downward pull worked. BFFI was not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom