REPOSTED - PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

Andy,
I got a call from a guy that might be interested. He said he'd send me an email so I can forward it to you but nothing yet. Fingers crossed.

Jay

I have a 2011 All Terrain Cougar that is loaded for sale in Louisiana. Please contact me for more information at ajsaunders@hotmail.com. Asking $15,500.

Hi and thanks for the great pics & description. I'm new here on WTW as a shopper, tho I be watching the summary for a couple weeks. I think I reply to Andy Saunders, as seller; I am Rob Bingham. Before we get to the core issue (purchase) I need to ask some questions .. largely because there are few East Coast camper dealers. I send this same text via hotmail.

I have a '99 RAM2500 Diesel 6'6" bed truck and am trying to sell my 27' Sunnybrook 5th wheel. I want to switch to a truck-camper, which I think to be more reasonably sized. Am I correct that the 2011 Cougar All Terrain Camper you offer is only good for late model trucks v 1999? The ATC site does not discuss 'fit', or at the least, I could not find it.

My other criteria involve how the unit fits into a garage - public or residential. Your fine photos inspire me to ask for a measurement from the surface of the open tail gate to the top of the (lowered) roof, with an addition for the sky-lite\fan?\ dome. This assumes your tailgate (when open) is level with the truck's bed. I know I'll have to allow for geometry of my truck, as well as fore-aft trim. Where is the fan? The other measures needed are total widths: (1) inside the rails, and (2) outside walls, including things such as the jacks.

I like the ENGEL and the prospective floor space. I have conflicting recall of the pics of your interior vis a vis "sink-in-a-smooth, flat counter" (where is stove?) and the large amount of open floor space I saw in one Cougar photo. Please try to get me unconfused :)

I may be placing an ATC Cougar way down east. Maps.Google.com says I face about 1200 miles & 20 road-hour's driving.

I too have some mechanical skill pertinent to trailer ownership. Recent study reveals desire for excellence in the mounting and tie-down system. You showed installation cost paid, but did not mention hardware. If a load is going to shift, carrying it on a vehicle is a good way to observe shifting .. NOT. What preferences have you developed to deal with this, and do they cross over to my brand and model truck?

Plenty 'nuf for starters; I look forward to hearing from you.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom