Roamin Chariot Sales Brochures

LuckyDan

As there seems to be some interest in Roamin Chariot Campers in the Gear Exchange section. I thought it may be of service to other WTW'ers who may be curious about them to share the following:

Roamin Chariot F250.jpg

Don't remember where I found it, nor do I own one. Do look interesting though. I should say that I'm fairly confident they are no longer produced though used ones show up on Craigslist periodically. There still is a phone number for Roamin Chariot Industries posted, (509-927-6897) if someone is really looking for info. As my first topic creation on any forum anywhere I hope this all works. If not I apologize in advance...

Intersting, LuckyDan, very interesting. I especially like the large rear awning shown in your first post.

What year is this advert from?

Stew, the first Brochure with the rear awning in it is from the late 90's. It just dawned on me that makes the brochure dated. The second one with the S-10 pickup, I have no idea how old or new it is.

As for years of manufacture I don't know when they started, but were still in production as of 2008 or so.

I remember looking into these once upon a time.

I seem to remember made somewhere near spokane? I also heard they were out of business. Probably last few years or so.

Good luck, all.

dave

Back
Top Bottom