San Diego Show happening this weekend (Del Mar Fairgrounds)

Stan@FourWheel

If anyone down in the Southern California area (Del Mar / San Diego) would like to see a new Four Wheel Camper up close & in person, please come see us at the Del Mar Fairgrounds this week/weekend.

:)

We have a booth at the Fred Hall Boating & Sportsman Show with a Grandby Model (side dinette seating). Hawk Model (silver spur front dinette seating), and an empty Fleet Shell Model on display.

Here are the show details ...

http://www.fredhall.com/pages/san_diego/sdticketInfo.php

Del Mar Fairgrounds
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd.
Del Mar, CA 92014

March 26th - 29th, 2015

Show Hours:
Thursday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm

If you are wanting a new FWC for this summer, NOW is the best time to place your order. Current delivery times to get a new camper ready from the time of order is approx. 18 weeks.

Happy Camping !

IMG_1358.JPG

Had a great time speaking with Tom Hanagan and Steve of American RV.

The new interior wood paneling looks really nice and has just a little bit of texture feel if you run your hand over it. Tom confirmed that the top and rear solar plugs now come standard with your order.

I did voice a concern about the potential of quality control issues (addressed in this forum) especially with the companies growing number of dealerships. He assured me that they are very aware of that potential but will not sacrifice quality in order to push out more product. He did caution that the side effect of this are longer wait times between order and delivery. Quality help has been hard to find but they are working on it.

Although the wait for a new camper can be grueling, I was happy to hear that they will maintain the level of quality that they have become known for.

Stan and Jason were MIA at this show but they should be warned that they never know when and where I will find them.

I know its upside down but I can't figure out how to fix it. When I upload the image upside down, it leaves it alone and won't flip it like it did the original image. Go figure.

Next time Tom and I will just have to stand on our heads.

Timothy McGowen said:
I know its upside down but I can't figure out how to fix it. When I upload the image upside down, it leaves it alone and won't flip it like it did the original image. Go figure.

Next time Tom and I will just have to stand on our heads.
There ya go :)IMG_1358 rot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom