Shell Model 2011 Grandby for sale

Luv2camp

Excellent condition, selling because we have switched to van. Very basic, it has served us well over thousands of miles and many nights. Has furnace and legs. Will try to send photos to anyone interested but am tech challenged. Hoping to sell for $8500.

Luv2camp said:
Excellent condition, selling because we have switched to van. Very basic, it has served us well over thousands of miles and many nights. Has furnace and legs. Will try to send photos to anyone interested but am tech challenged. Hoping to sell for $8500.
Hey folks, hoping to close a deal on this one. AND in the spirit of the forum, reached out and got the pictures from them. So I created an album - http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/gallery/album/1047-barb-ron-lams-grandby-shell-for-sale/

I'm going to pass on this one, as I just looked at the measurements of my garage and compared it to what a long bed truck is.... unless I get a regular cab, it won't fit. :(

These seem like really nice folks, with a good camper. I hope it sells fast for them!

Vic

Thank you so much, Vic, for your encouragement and help with posting pictures. We are sorry not to pass this rig on to you. Announcement...we are lowering our asking price somewhat.

Should have added in earlier post that we are lowering our asking price....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom