Shout out to ATC - Fantsatic Job

mk10108

Folks just a shout out to ATC on the the job well done to my FWC SHELL.

Sold my EZ AWNN RTT to a a great guy in LA (new home on a Adventure trailer) and used those funds for additions to my recently purchased used 2004 Grandby FWC. I replaced the insulation and tore out the carpet (don't wish that on anybody).

Rolled into ATC and discuss with Jeff what my needs were and timeline to complete. He was able to fit me in and here's the list and what 2300 dollars buys at ATC.

Furnace 18K BTU's
Propane tank w box
Stove (away from the corner...usually installed over the furnace)
open cabinet under the stove
Roof lift struts
reinstall windows & door (removed to replace insulation)
larger wires to rear of camper fuse block
Fuse Block
12 volt plug in
added two foot steps (for gettimg to the roof)

Bed extension (30 inches) Marty asked me what I weighed (I'm 6'6" & 290 lbs) and suggested a 3/4 board, then added a another support so the board, when pulled out would lay flat...not causing a bump under the cushion (price didnt cover the cost of materials.. offered more money but he refused).

Carbo monoxide detector
Camper jacks
removed a 3/4 ply board from bottom of camper

Pick up the camper and Marty walked me through all the upgrades, how to properly adjust roof clasps and replaced the light bulbs with LED's. I consider myself pretty handy, granted I had the interior panels tack, but no way could I've done all these additions for that price point, in the time frame required.

The shop vib is old school (I'm 53), Jeff drew a smoke and grunted a few times on the BOM, not much hand holding but solid advice what is cost effective. Marty is a straight shooter and built more campers in his sleep than what you and can think of collectively. So for total sum of 6300 dollars (4k for purchase) I have a functional mobile office.

Such a positive experience I highly recommend them fro any additions to your rig and if I ever need a new one I commission a build with ATC.

I used to work in retail. There was a saying that every customer you upset will tell everyone they know. But only one in 20 satisfied customers will spread the word. The fact that so many people share their good experience with ATC is a testament to their customer service.

We use our camper all the time, we work it hard, we take it into the backcountry, we depend on it, it is a part of our lives. They are no better guys than All Terrain Campers.

How many products do you see where the users are praising the product and the people? There's something about campers to bring out the best in people.

Back
Top Bottom