SOLD 2004 F350 w/ 2002 Palomino Bronco 1200 Camper, Located in Lake Stevens, WA 98258

bigalsmith101

The truck is a 2004 Ford F350, Crew Cab, Long Bed, 6.0l Diesel, 4x4 with only 143k miles. Odometer reads in kilometers (230,000km). I imported this from Vancouver, BC in August 2016. I bought it to travel in, two things, and test the cab over camper/pop top as an option. I liked it, however, it's more than I need!

The truck has the Lariat package with leather, heated, power seats (drive and passenger), sun roof, rear sliding window, adjustable pedals. Power and heated mirrors. Has small tear on drivers side bolster. Crack on passenger side mirror.

2007 front lights and grill. New tires with less than 4k miles on stock rims. All windows and electronics work properly. EGR delete has been performed, trans recently flushed (within 3k miles) with both filters changed, differentials serviced same time, brakes have 6k miles on them. All turbo pipes from manifolds in and out of intercooler are upgraded. Factory tuned, never chipped. Tow package with trailer brake installed (never used). ScanGauge II mounted in cab.

New batteries and Fuel Injection Control Module 3 weeks ago prior to a 3500 mile road trip. Was experiencing rough starts, and poor idle conditions prior. Truck now starts immediately in freezing temps, idles at 700rpm, and just runs great overall.

The truck has been Line-X coated (see pics). It's extremely durable and gets compliments everywhere.

The camper is a 2002 Palomino Bronco 1200 pop top camper. Queen size bed over the cab, dinette table that turns into a double bed. Easily sleeps 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. 5gl propane, 3 way fridge (120v, 12v, Propane), 3 burner stove, propane furnace with thermostat, sink with 18gl fresh water, electric pump, outdoor shower, water heater (currently inoperable, capped off due to a leak), 100ah deep cycle battery. 4 manual jacks work easily (one repaired), manual roof vent. Some repaired tears in the screens covering the windows. No mildew, no leaks, very clean, very useful. Lots of storage inside for plenty of gear.

Where the right rear jack mounts to the camper, it looks to have been damaged in the past and repaired.

Camper is mounted to the truck with Torklift Fast Gun tie downs (Best on the market) via Torklift Frame Mounted Camper tie downs purchased brand new (front and rear set) for $600. 8ft rubber mat lining the truck bed with a second rubber mat over the top for clearance over the cab ($100).

Recently returned from a 3500 mile road trip with my sisters family (2 adults, two children 6 and 8). Everything works awesome. The ugly guy you see is my brother in law!

Listed together for $17,000. Camper available for $4200. Truck at $13,500. (Listed elsewhere for $18.5)

Please feel free to contact me anytime. My name is Alex.

Best to contact me via phone at 425-367-8949, or email at bigalsmith101@gmail.com

Camper sold on Craigslist tonight. Truck is currently available.

I've got a set of 4 Tork Lift Fast Gun Turnbuckles available. Retail is $600 ($300/pair). I'll sell them for $400.

Back
Top Bottom