**SOLD** - 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4 / 2022 Hawk shell build - $54,000 OBO

puddlian

xQGHKh.jpg
FyQH7B.jpg
DW4A2r.jpg

2017 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4 double cab (low miles) with brand new well-appointed 2022 Four Wheel Camper Hawk shell – only 10 nights spent in it. Still smells new, never cooked in there, just used the stove to heat water for morning coffee or evening tea.

About the FWC Hawk Shell
Build date 2022 – BRAND NEW
Weight 1060lbs
Furnace with propane tanks
Flush mount 2 burner stove
Powered roof fan/vent
Extra vent over bed
160 watt solar on roof with controller
Rear flood lights
Thermal pack prep
Small driver’s side window (coming from a vanagon, I wanted windows!)
Dual 6volt batteries
Backup camera
Paradigm admiral fabric (blue) on bed and 2 additional cushions (for king size pull out.
Turnbuckle installation

Added: lagun table with small cutting board top and there are 2 tie downs (low profile) on the drivers side shelf for a cooler (I used a Dometic CFX3-35, not included) All other additions (hooks, baskets, paper towel holder) are done with adhesive that can be removed. Rug and pad are not tacked in, easily pulled out/removed if you want. No damage to the floor. small folding foam chair included if you want it.

2017 Tundra
VIN: 5TFUY5F12HX668084
Low mileage 44,250 miles
TRD/SR5 (this has the full bench front seat, not the split buckets)
No dents, no dings - few minor wear scratches
California Truck
TRD 4x4 SR5
No issues, no worries, it’s a Tundra
Everything works, nothing broken – I bought this truck specifically because I wanted the reliability of a Toyota
New BFG’s
Helper springs (didn’t want airbags because I didn’t plan on taking the camper off)
Tailgate included

Truck runs and drives great – doesn’t even feel the camper.
I just paid off the loan on the truck and should have the pink in about 10 days or less

WHY AM I SELLING?

I put this in motion in 2020. Looked for months for the exact truck and finally found it from a dealership in Petaluma. I saw Mike Olds at FWC a couple times and was in and out of all of the models until I decided a shell would best fit me (I didn’t find any of the seating options all that comfortable and was planning to custom make my own). Ordered the camper in May of 2021. Then…In Sept of 2021 I was in a bad head on bike crash with another mountain biker and broke my neck and injured my spinal cord. Needless to say, I just can’t manage this set up. My dreams are crushed, and my heart is broken. I picked up the camper in Feb 2022, hoped I would be able to get better enough, but it just isn’t happening.

Asking 54,000 for the package – OBO – no trades. I prefer to sell it as a package but might consider splitting. Location is Monterey County CA

Please reach out for additional photos - I have them!

F0iq5b.jpg
sZnmef.jpg
MmTTcX.jpg
rvYgKS.jpg
WyFFhN.jpg
JqCeSX.jpg
GyXprw.jpg
8qV4q9.jpg
cgWNPs.jpg
xGSrzm.jpg

That's crushing to hear about your accident. My heart goes out to you man, I wish you a full and speedy recovery!! All good if you are still considering it a package sale. As a fellow Tundra owner, just inquiring for the camper only. Let me know your thoughts, hope you're doing well!

Sorry to hear that . Hope you recover asap . And may you get back to doing what you love

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom