**SOLD ** 2018 Hawk Front Dinette For Sale

Kali

Advanced Member
2018 Hawk Silver Spur loaded with many options: Literally only a few months old. Stored inside. As new condition: MINT MINT MINT!!! Save thousands in base price, thousands in sales tax, and no installation cost.
PRICE: $26,000 OBO

Front dinette with Inside Shower
Silver Spur Inside and Out
Pre-Wired for Solar
Sleeps 4 people
20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
6 Gallon DSI Hot Water Heater
Propane Furnace
Thermal Pack
Aluminum Jack Brackets
Dual Batteries
Rear Wall Steps
Yakima Roof Tracks
Rear LED Flood Lights
Outside LED Package
130 Liter Fridge 2 Way Fridge
King Size Pullout Bed
Fantastic Fan
Extra Roof Vent
Flush Mount Sink and Cooktop
Awning brackets for Batwing pre installed
Awning light pre installed
Dry Weight 1330 LBS.
Picked up brand new from the factory in Woodland, Ca. Only used on two short trips. Can help with delivery. Text or call is best (424) 672 0224. Locacted in So Cal. Asking $26,000 OBO.

Attachments

• BOCA Popped Up 2.jpg
    BOCA Popped Up 2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Dinette FLoor.jpg
    Dinette FLoor.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 354
  • FWC Sink and Stove.jpg
    FWC Sink and Stove.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Woolrich-Special-Edition-Hawk-Front-Dinette-Floorplan.jpg
    Woolrich-Special-Edition-Hawk-Front-Dinette-Floorplan.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 219
  • FWC Fridge.jpg
    FWC Fridge.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 195
I have to sell due to family illness. Certainly don't want to, but I am unable to keep given the current circumstances.

I've decided to pull the CL ad, as too many people either want to offer silly money, or don't know what a FWC is and can't decide if it is right for them. Maybe I will repost later. I really want it to go to a Wanderer, but with over 1,000 views I have only had a few people contact me about it. Maybe most people don't want or need an Indoor Shower? I would have thought by now I would have some tangible offers......but mostly crickets.

Kali said:
I've decided to pull the CL ad, as too many people either want to offer silly money, or don't know what a FWC is and can't decide if it is right for them. Maybe I will repost later. I really want it to go to a Wanderer, but with over 1,000 views I have only had a few people contact me about it. Maybe most people don't want or need an Indoor Shower? I would have thought by now I would have some tangible offers......but mostly crickets.
Hang in there. This is a very nice camper and someone here will snap it up. What's the current price?

There isn’t a price listed. Hard to sell if people don’t even have an idea cost

The price should be at the very end of the post just after the Phone #. I am asking $26,000 OBO. I also just added price to the top in bold.

Might want to share the build sheet and price from when you purchased so folks know how good of a deal it is.

$26k is expensive but the options and tax and delivery all add up so hopefully you'll find someone looking for a similar build who sees the value.

I sorta assumed people would price it out via the FWC website. That being said, this build was right around $29,000 before taxes. In California, the taxes for me were over $2800...but that varies depending your city. At $26K, that's a savings of well over $5,500 dollars vs. ordering a new one.

You have to spell it out for folks, kinda connect the dots. More information you provide the less they have to do homework to see what kind of a deal you are providing. Advertise as brand new, save xxx dollars over factory delivery and save the xxx days to take delivery. That might get impulse Buyers and people that are ready.

Advertise with the catchy buzz words up front to capture un suspecting buyers. Good luck with the sale....

Back
Top Bottom