*SOLD* 2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk

ColinB

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/rvs/d/joliet-2019-four-wheel-camper-hawk/7470026816.html

Hello all! Just wanted to cross-post this here to ensure anyone in the area has the opportunity to see it! It is posted on several FWC Facebook groups as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! We are selling our 2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk. It has been a wonderful unit for us over the last three years that we have loved. We are going to get a travel trailer as that suites our current camping style and outlook a bit better. It is a beautiful, well built unit that has been great and for anyone interested this will get you ahead of the wait to get a new one. It was garage stored over the winter. Please see below for pictures and additional information.

Price: $28,000 USD OBO

The camper is in great condition and all components work as expected. The camper is an off-road camper and it does have pinstriping and a few very small dents from tree branches. Nothing puncturing the sides and nothing damaging any components. I store it in the garage on a Harbor Freight trailer which I would also sell if the buyer is interested (trailer is currently not registered and garage stored for this purpose only). Please contact me directly here for further discussions if interested or you have additional questions.

2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk
All original paperwork, keys and Manufacturer Statement of Origin
Silver Spur Exterior Siding
Four mechanical camper jacks
Forced air furnace
Thermostat
Two propane tanks
Flush mount stove upgrade
Dual powered roof vent fans (One above kitchen, one above bed, both powered)
270 degree batwing awning
Yakima tracks on roof
Rear wall steps
MPPT charge controller
Roof mounted 160w solar panel
Rear floodlights
Thermal pack
Rear wall air conditioner (factory mounted and installed)
Kind bed slide-out extension
Dual 6 volt battery upgrade
Rollover couch
Fabric upgraded
Zero Declination shower tent
Snomaster CL60 Fridge
Zodi shower and shower pump included

Back
Top Bottom