**SOLD** For Sale, Toyota T100 with FWC bolts and Power

Roger

**SOLD SOLD SOLD***

I will be selling my Toyota T100 soon. I want to make the first offer to those of you who will make the most of this offer. I am asking $5,000. I will entertain all other reasonable offers.
Located in Walnut Creek, California. Will accept $4750. Mention wander the west for a $500 discount
I need to get a replacement title (stolen) and smog cert. It will be available for "real sale" in 30 days from 2/25/2012

Specs.
1997 Toyota T100 at about 71,000 miles on the odometer.
2.7 liter four cylinder engine @ about 150 HP.
8 foot bed at 17 inch depth.
Regular Cab bench seat.
Axel ratio: 3.92-4.1
2 inch Reese class 3 hitch.
1650 Payload per Spec Page on original brochure (included)\
This is an OBD II vehicle.

FWC factory installed 7 pin power supply and mounting bolts for a FWC ranger(8 foot) camper.
1500# super springs professionally installed.
4 Michelin LTX 2 60,000 miles tires installed about 8,000 miles ago. each tire rated at about 2185 lbs, rotated at specified intervals.

I have driven this truck with my FWC camper to Yosemite and Mt. Diablo several times and Death Valley too. Rain and snow are no problem. Snow wires included.

I am keeping the Ranger Camper, it is not for sale. I am only selling the truck as I need to upgrade to something that can hold more than 3 people This truck is great for spring, summer fall condition, unfortunately it does not do so well in icy conditions.

I get about 18 MPG overall with this truck with the camper installed. I have driven up Tioga Pass at least 4 times with the camper installed (about 1000 lbs) at 30 MPH in second gear. It can do the job you are looking for it to do with a FWC. You can get up to 70MPH or above, as is legal, on the freeway, but you will not be getting any speeding tickets hauling a FWC.

All regular maintenance performed.
New Tires.
New torque converter.
No oil or other liquid leaks.
All Service records available.
60,000 miles maintenance (valve clearance check performed recently at Toyota dealership.)

I am only selling this truck so I can take more people camping (this truck only seats 3).
My dad was the only other owner of this truck
Camper is not included.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this truck.

Thank you,

Roger

(nine two five) area code four-five-seven- zed-zed-three-two. Cell or Text Message

Attachments

• dv small.jpg
    dv small.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 396
  • my toyo small.jpg
    my toyo small.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 197
  • yosemite winter smaller web .jpg
    yosemite winter smaller web .jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 159
Nice wheels, Rog. That's a real nice truck and I'm sure somebody will be happy to have that efficient and well-tended rig. Hanging onto the Ranger is a good move. :)

I like the brand. I've had a '79 Toyota with flatbed (13 years service), T100 4x4, SR5 4x4, Landcruiser and now drive a Tundra. From four-banger with four speed to V8 auto with cruise control. Most of mine were white trucks too. Not to say I don't have a F150 at work . . . :D

Lighthawk,

Honestly I don't want to sell, but I have to. I just hope who ever buys this truck takes as good as care of it as I and my dad did. By the way the payload of a 2012 long bed double cab is the same as this T100... 1680 lbs... My salesman was not amused.
Carry on.

roger

Nice wheels, Rog. That's a real nice truck and I'm sure somebody will be happy to have that efficient and well-tended rig. Hanging onto the Ranger is a good move. :)

I like the brand. I've had a '79 Toyota with flatbed (13 years service), T100 4x4, SR5 4x4, Landcruiser and now drive a Tundra. From four-banger with four speed to V8 auto with cruise control. Most of mine were white trucks too. Not to say I don't have a F150 at work . . . :D

Back
Top Bottom