**SOLD** Four Wheel Camper Eagle Shell 2006 (Knoxville, TN) $4999

MapJunkie

Four Wheel Camper shell in good condition. It has had little use over the years and has been well-maintained. The tent fabric is in like new and interior looks quite new.

This model was designed to fit 1st generation Tacomas *95-04" and the "00-06 Tundra. Although the camper was designed to fit a mid-sized truck with a 6 foot bed, it also fits the Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado, and Nissan Frontier. It is 6 inches narrower than the Fleet model and this brings some benefits such as better visibility and lower weight.

The shell model is an excellent low-cost way to get a Four Wheel Camper. It includes a cabinet on the driver's side, and a roll-over couch on the passenger side. The couch can be turned into a bed.

-- Bed
--Roof vent
--Lightweight 650 lbs
--Mechanical jacks

IMG 1 Small.pngIMG 2 Small.jpegIMG 3 Small.jpegIMG 4 Small.jpegIMG 5 Small.jpeg

This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thats what I get for not checking the forum every day...

The search continues.

thallihan said:
This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thats what I get for not checking the forum every day...

The search continues.
If you want a bargain, you better be checking 4 times a day.. hard to find.. that was a steal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom